Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lego Chess

This is the first stage in my Lego chess game.  On the left side is the human team, and on the right side is the team of the dead.  The game started out just using figures, but then I realized that the queen could just slide forward and knock out the king, ending the game, so I added some pawns.

In the treasure chest, you will see jewels but I call them pawns.  The rule about the pawns is that if one is knocked out, it goes into the treasure chest.  The winner gets the treasure chest at the end.  Also, once you knock out four players, you get a wizard which can trade places with any other figure on your team. 

Huaman team, with pawns
My favorite guy is the one with the double crossbow.

Team of the Dead, with pawns

When I played with my mom, I was the human team and she was the dead guy team. 

I won (here's one of my attacks). 
-My mom never knew how to play chess until I taught her.  She's still not that good.  But she wants me to add that she's slowly getting better. ;)  ...very slowly.

3 comments:

  1. I love chess too Squidman–E.
    My Mom doesn't know how to play either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaah. I love that you said your mom's not very good at chess :) Well, I would be good company for her then, in fact, I don't know how to play at all!? Oh, the scandal. Perhaps you could teach Simon and I one day, at your kitchen table.

    BTW, this is an amazing creation! Gives me a LEGO Quest idea. 'Make a Game'. If I post that one, will you enter this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the idea for the Lego Quest is really cool, and I will enter this.

    ReplyDelete